Terms and conditions
- The promoter is Immediate Media Company London Limited.
- The promotion is open to all residents of the UK, including the Channel Islands and the Isle of Man, aged 16 years or older, except the Promoter’s employees or contractors and anyone connected with the promotion or their direct family members.
- The closing date for entries is 23.59 on Sunday 16th December 2018.
- By entering the promotion, the participants agree:
(a) to be bound by these terms and conditions;
(b) that their surname and county of residence may be released if they win a prize; and
(c) that should they win the promotion, their name and likeness may be used by the Promoter for pre-arranged promotional purposes.
- Entrants should enter by completing the survey. Survey completions received after the closing date of the promotion will not be considered.
- Only one entry will be permitted per person, per crafting category. Bulk entries in each category and entries made by third parties will not be permitted.
- The winning entrants will be drawn at random from all the completed survey entries after the closing date. The Promoter’s decision as to the winners is final and no correspondence relating to the promotion will be entered. The winners will be notified within 28 days of the close of the promotion by email/phone.
- There will be 6 overall prize winners. The prize is a £100 Amazon voucher for each winner in each crafting category, i.e. 1 winner will be selected from all viable entrants in each category: stitching, papercraft, sewing, patchwork & quilting, knitting, and crochet.
- There is no cash alternative and the prize will not be transferable. Prizes must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. The Promoter reserves the right to substitute the prize with one of the same or greater value.
- The name and county of residence of the winners will be available by sending an SAE to The Insight team, Immediate Media Co, Tower House, Fairfax St, Bristol, BS1 3BN within two months of the closing date of the promotion.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions or to cancel, alter or amend the promotion at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, or if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for lost, delayed or fraudulent entries.
- If a winner is unable to be contacted within 28 days of the promotion’s closing date, the Promoter reserves the right to offer the prize to a runner up, or to re-offer the prize in any future promotion.
- The Promoter excludes liability to the full extent permitted by law for any loss, damage or injury occurring to the participant arising from his or her entry into the promotion or occurring to the winners arising from his or her acceptance of a prize.
- The promotion is subject to the laws of England.